Wax melts can be found in many places, but you will never
find any like ours. We love the concept
of flame-free fragrance delivery and wanted to take it even further. Instead of filling your air with toxins you
can now fill your air with phthalate-free fragrance AND negative ions. The delivery system is our exclusive blend of
natural beeswax and organic coconut oil.
These wax pieces are hand poured and stored in a
copper-colored steel tin.
This fragrance is made up of Pumpkin, Amber, Lilac, and Cashmere.
Negative ions are the opposite of what you would
think. They are an extremely positive
thing. Negative ions attach themselves
to positive ions and drop them from the air.
Positive ions are the byproduct of electronics, high winds, and pollution,
along with some common household items like carpet. If you have ever felt irritable and undone by
persistent winds you have felt the effect of positive ions. Positive ions carry dust, mold, and
allergens. When you breathe them in it
is believed that they can exacerbate asthma, and make you feel tired, tense,
depressed, and irritable.
These melts will not knock you out with headache-inducing
megafragrance. They are more subtle and
sophisticated. You always control the
amount of fragrance by selecting the number of melts you want to use in your
wax melts the fragrance is released. When you turn the device off it will
return to its solid state. Very little wax evaporates. When, over time, the
fragrance begins to wane, you can pop the cooled melts out of their melting
cup. You will find these products to be extremely long lasting.
Electric wax melting devices use the warmth of a light
bulb or other heating element to melt the wax. Most of them have an on
light or even a lighted column that give you the feeling of having a candle
lit. The proper device for the Wickless Candle would be one of the following
Melt Warmer – uses cup or tray for Melt pieces
Wax Warmer – more compact for use in bathroom
our Twitter account for
recommended warming devices.
wax in tin
Please avoid tea-light warmers because
they produce unnecessary toxins and fire danger.
Do not leave warmer unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not add water, do not melt on stove top or
in non-approved appliance. Use away from